[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu 10.10 VirtualBox problems

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Wed Oct 13 00:02:05 BST 2010

I will install the new 3.2.10 tomorrow.

So far I am impressed, as in this Ubuntu within VirtualBox it is the
first time I have seen the wobbly windows and other Compiz effects
working. Normally within a virtual machine they are disabled. Maybe
because of it being Ubuntu 10.10 or maybe because of the instructions I
followed on the website (instead of the usual installation procedure
from the virtual CD)?

Anyway, it looks good so far.

David