[ubuntu-uk] Pages not loading in Ubuntu 10.10

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 20:44:48 BST 2010

On 11 October 2010 19:40, Traveller <traveller at petlover.com> wrote:
> On 11/10/2010 11:29, Robert Holtzman wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 08:14:14PM +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
>>>
>>> Whoa! Hold it! Stop the world!
>>>
>>> I have not seen any message from John Matthews with the Subject of
>>> "Pages not loading in Ubuntu 10.10" in this list - except for the one to
>>> which I am now responding.
>>>
>>> What's going on, Squire? :-)
>>>
>>> Why am I losing messages?
>>
>> Have a long talk with your ISP.
>>

> You are not losing messages, Basil. This thread originated on the
> British support list, and has suddenly, in mid-stream, jumped the pond.

Whoops, that was me, sorry.  I think that I started entering a Reply,
saw that it was going to the previous individual rather than the list
(as someone had copied me rather than just sending it to the list) so
I pasted in the ubuntu mailing list address.  Unfortunately I put the
wrong one in.  I have now copied this to both (as presumably some on
the UK list will not have seen the rest) so probably that will upset
even more people.

Sorry again

Colin