[ubuntu-uk] Pages not loading in Ubuntu 10.10

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:38:54 BST 2010

On 11 October 2010 11:31, John Matthews <jakewc2 at sky.com> wrote:
> On 11/10/10 11:17, Colin Law wrote:
>> Google for   google chrome profile   yields many hits, alternatively
>> you could uninstall and purge google-chrome and re-install it.  That
>> should clear the settings (in ~/.config/google-chrome I think).
>>
>> Colin
>

> I did google above, and it was mainly about windows, couldnt see much to
> do with Ubuntu. How would I purge using the terminal? I dont mind
> loosing the data, not much apart from my bookmarks on it.

I would expect it to be same as on windows except the config is in
~/.config/google-chrome

To purge it
sudo apt-get purge google-chrome
but check man apt-get before doing anything like this just in case you
are being given duff info.

Google would have given you this information much quicker than asking here.

Colin