[ubuntu-uk] Pages not loading in Ubuntu 10.10

Roy Jamison xteejyx at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 09:40:56 BST 2010

Actually if Pets at Home staff are anything to go by, I wouldn't exactly
expect their website to be any good.
Think..."mass breeding at the sibling level" with the rabbits and other
animals they sell. Most of them die within 2 years because of health
problems like cancer, deformations, etc.

Source: College teacher (part of syllabus)