[ubuntu-uk] Pages not loading in Ubuntu 10.10

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Mon Oct 11 07:32:19 BST 2010

Surely this is all "back to front"?

If the HTML is rubbish, and newer versions of the rendering engines
are throwing it out, perhaps the key would be to work out WHY they are
creating blank sites and fix your own site?

Then you end up with a bonus - you have a site that OTHERS with newer
browsers can also view.  For an e-commerce website, I'd think that was
quite important.

Rather than trying to apply patches to revert your system to the state
it was in when it used to render the (incorrectly coded) site
properly?

Or maybe I'm missing something here... been designing websites (that
DO render) for too long, maybe ;-)

Sean