[ubuntu-uk] Musick Manager

Anton Piatek anton at piatek.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 16:37:37 BST 2010

You can set amarok to just scan a whole folder tree. It automatically finds
new files added there.

Anton
-
Anton Piatek
email: anton at piatek.co.uk
blog/photos: http:// www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.