[ubuntu-uk] warning: Non ubuntu thread! Fwd: Transcript of 4 Oct 2010 7:25:17. Visitor: javad. Operator: Jessica Waynick.

Neil Greenwood neil.greenwood.lug at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:17:44 BST 2010

On 4 October 2010 13:35, Roy Jamison <xteejyx at googlemail.com> wrote:
> If you look at the registered address it is 57th & Park Avenue
> New York, NY 10022... that's a road intersection lol
> http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Digital.Switch.800-305-9203

That's fairly normal for US addresses in an office overlooking the
intersection (so it'll be on one of the 4 corners of the intersection,
rather than in the middle of the road!).

Sometimes you will see a compass direction to show which of the 4
buildings the office is in.

> If it looks too good to true, it usually is.

In spite of my comments above, I'd agree and give this a miss.

Cofion/Regards,
Neil.