[ubuntu-uk] Training

Dave Smith dave at p3computers.com
Mon Nov 29 14:30:30 GMT 2010

I am interested in getting a bit of training on the ol' Linux and wondered if anyone has some suggestions as to where to start.  I was planning on oing the Ubuntu starter course because it qualified you for LPI's Linux 101 at the same time (and possibly 102 too).  Now the training Ubuntu provide has changed and it doesn't unclude the LPI certificates any more.

Has anyone had a go at the most recent course??  Can you recommend it?  I have looked at the course outline and I know it would fill in some gaps, such as CLI skills (which I lack for linux and MS).  Or are there any other courses/institutions you might recommend over others.  I am looking for an entry-level administrator type course as offered by Ubuntu at the mo, probably spend around £200-£300

Cheers,

 Dave Smith