[ubuntu-uk] Ink level report .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 27 12:45:08 GMT 2010

On Sat, 2010-11-27 at 10:24 +0000, Tony Pursell wrote:
> > If you have an HP printer and the HPLIP toolbox installed, you already
> > get this - and notifications to nag you about low ink.

This needs to be extended to support Epson printers.  It's obviously
possible as mtink seems to read the printer OK.  The printers dialogue
tells me that ink can't be reported for that model.  My Brother DCP 135
C doesn't report, but it has its own LCD display that tells you about
ink levels etc.  I'll make a suggestion on brainstorm.

Thanks,		Barry.
--
Sent from my desktop using Ubuntu - the window-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.