[ubuntu-uk] Dual Monitor set up NVIDIA Twinview

Graham Smith myotistwo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 12:15:43 GMT 2010

Mmmm, well this bizarre, I have just tried this again, to see if restarting
X helped. However this time when I went into the NVIDIA GUI, the second
monitor was overlapping the main monitor in the monitor set up display.
before it had been offset to the left.

I dragged the monitor over to the left, applied, and its all working now.

But I have been trying, booting and rebooting all morning and this is the
first time this has worked.

A little worying, but I have rebooted and it's still working as it should.

Graham