[ubuntu-uk] Ink level report .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Nov 26 20:37:23 GMT 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 17:56 +0000, Barry Drake wrote:
> 'mtink' looks as though it might work, but I wonder if anyone here knows
> of something that will do the job on my sister's printer.

I've just answered my own question.  I talked her through installing
mtink and it works well and shows all the ink levels correctly.  When I
come over, I'll write her a script to save her having to open a terminal
and use 'sudo mtink'.

Regards,		Barry Drake.

--
Sent from my desktop using Ubuntu - the window-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.