[ubuntu-uk] Christmas Party \o/

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Fri Nov 19 21:18:27 GMT 2010

you should see a sign in link at the top of the loco directory, which
will bounce you over to launchpad and back again, after that you should
see a register for this event link just below "Attendees"
Let me know if you don't see that (or if anyone else doesn't see that)
and I will give someone a prod about it.

Alan.

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com

Mob: +44 (0)7738 789190
Tel: +44 (0)844 3576000

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55