[ubuntu-uk] Christmas Party \o/

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Thu Nov 18 14:36:45 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the Ubuntu UK Christmas party. It will be at
the Hub Islington (same venue as last year) on Tuesday 21st December
from 7PM until about 10ish
http://islington.the-hub.net/public/
The venue is easy to get to from Islington tube station, but there are
rather a lot of stairs to get to the room.

There is a signup page on the loco directory here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/568/detail/

and here are some photos from the event last year
http://picasaweb.google.com/alanbelltolc/UbuntuUK

Bring some mince pies or Christmassy and/or Ubuntu themed nibbles and £5
a head for the venue hire. Some drinks will be provided but feel free to
bring a bottle of seasonal cheer.

I look forward to seeing you for an evening of festive geekery.

Alan.