[ubuntu-uk] New Linux website - Feedback?

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Wed Nov 17 22:42:55 GMT 2010

On 17/11/10 22:20, Daniel Case wrote:
> That's true, but out of the 10,000 people who Google for it. There have to
> be some people having problems with Linux? And as it grows it will rank for
> other certain problems and keywords.

I would suggest that the stats are the result of hypothetical
questions. Part of the classic FUD is that users of linux have
'problems'. These searches are probably from Microsoft marketing who
want to know about people suffering  by using linux......

Windows users are beset by many problems. I do not believe they search
for the string 'Windows problems' when looking for answers. I do not
expect MAC or GNU/Linux users want to test 'Windows problems', they
don't care.
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user