[ubuntu-uk] New Linux website - Feedback?

Daniel Case danielcase10 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:53:57 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

I have just launched a new Linux-based website like Yahoo answers (I got a
free script) and could do with a little bit of feedback with modifications
to make and maybe some Ubuntu/Linux based images for the header (the current
one is the default for the script...)

I could also do with some questions asked and answered to give it a
kick-start, so if you know of anyone who could volunteer, want to volunteer
yourself or you have a question about Ubuntu/Linux feel free to sign up and
help :)

Daniel