[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Version Downgrading

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:32:36 GMT 2010

Config files shouldn't be an issue. Any half-decent program will sanity check its config files and recreate them if the current ones are incompatible/corrupt.

And even if they don't, deleting the newer config file will resolve any issues.

Is the not formatting /home a new feature? If its not set up as a seperate partition, then it is just mounted under /    which gets formatted on install

Bodsda