[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Version Downgrading

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 13 17:20:26 GMT 2010

Hi Nigel,

Last time I checked, there is no supported way of "downgrading" between distributions.

 I would recommend a clean install of 10.10 first to see if you still get the issues, if you do, then reinstall the LTS.

Your probably aware of this, but if you can set up a seperate partition for your /home, this saves an immense amount of backup time when reinstalling as you can choose (advanced mode) to only format the / and just mount the old /home

Hope this helps,
Bodsda