[ubuntu-uk] Special bugs, and Live CDs. Help with this Bug please?

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Fri Nov 12 11:11:30 GMT 2010

On 12/11/10 10:24, Andy Braben wrote:
> I have to say that I installed Ubuntu 10.10 on a different partition
> on the same disk as Windows XP and all went very smoothly with no
> problems at all.
>
> I can only ascertain from this that only certain hardware is affected.

I do not believe it is related to hardware, but if it is, then more
information would be most welcome.
It is easily possible to install into a nominated partition using the
Advanced options, perhaps that is what you chose?

The bug report details exactly what you need to do to get the problems!
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user