[ubuntu-uk] Video and DVD creation ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Nov 4 09:50:38 GMT 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 00:02 +0000, Bruno Girin wrote:
> Have you tried Lombard? [1] It's still a 0.1 version but it may be worth
> checking. It's done by Yorba, the same people who do Shotwell.

Thanks for that.

I've just looked at the Lombard wiki.  It gives some really useful
comparisons.  However, Lombard uses the same video framework as does
PiTiVi ... so I expect the output to be similar.  There are some other
apps described on the Wiki.  I'm going to have a look at those as well.

Regards,		Barry Drake

--
Sent from my Dell Netbook using Ubuntu - the window-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.