[ubuntu-uk] Gnome-panel replacement

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 3 19:40:49 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

I have several issues with my gnome-panel at the moment; things not showing up, swapping places etc.

Before I bother trying to fix them, I was wondering if there is a decent replacement for it?

I have used AWN in the past and like it, but I dislike the mac feel and I like how apps have panel icons .

So does anyone know of any replacements that allow apps to still dock their panel icons? That's the main feature I need, anything else is a bonus

Cheers
Bodsda