[ubuntu-uk] New Monitor

Graham Smith myotistwo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 13:29:18 GMT 2010

Hello,

Anyone got a  best buy suggestion for a new monitor. Its for Ubuntu 10.10
and I have a Matrox P650 card, as yet not fully rebuilt.

I'm probably looking at about 22", and as cheap as possible/reasonable. I
have already laid out too much on PC stuff just recently.

I have become  a bit nervous about buying hardware since going down the
Linux route so something that someone knows will work or from a maker that
has a reputation of monitors that work with Linux would be very useful.

Many thanks,

Graham