No subject

Thu May 20 18:13:08 BST 2010

a 2ft x 5ft banner seems more than reasonable, the trouble is that just
gets you a floppy bit of vinyl, it needs a frame with elastic dohickys
to pull it all out. Frames seem to cost > £100 and are quite big (hence
needing a bigger banner) which puts it above my impulse buy threshold
and I can't quite figure out how the size of the frame relates to the
size of the banner (mixing imperial and metric for a start).

Anyone got a bright idea on how to get or make a frame for one of these
things?

Alan.