[ubuntu-uk] Using ITV Player

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 25 17:38:51 BST 2010

Has anyone tried the ITV Player in Firefox in Lucid? I can play
pre-watershed items, but others give another flash window which lets me
choose whether I want a PIN or not. Whichever option I choose, it tells
me my security settings don't allow me to store flash cookies, and do I
want to modify them. Again, whether I choose yes or no makes no
difference.

And I only want to watch a programme about sailing around Cornwall - my
mother would be happy for me to watch, I'm sure. :)

Dianne