[ubuntu-uk] Nvidia Settings (was Media Centre Advice)

Simon Swaysland simon.swaysland at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:46:20 BST 2010

Thanks everyone for your help and advice, much appreciated.

> Just out of interest, does anyone have any experience of running a media
> centre on a Dell Zino HD? They look quite cool, plus they have a DVD player
> built in.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Simon

Afternoon,

My Revo is up and running, Lovely little box, very small and very quiet,
fits my requirement perfectly.

However, I'm having some issues with the HDMI bit. The Revo sees my Philips
TV as a 32" when it's actually a 26". I've played with the settings and I've
got pretty good output now, just some black bands down either side. Any
idea's on how to make the Revo see the TV properly?

Also, I can't get any audio out either. I've tried the different options
under the sound settings but still not so much as a squeak. Any advice would
be appreciated.

Cheers,

Simon

--