[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu 10.04 64bit -- Firefox and Adobe flash

Markie mark.curtis.1970 at googlemail.com
Tue May 18 08:19:25 BST 2010

I tried this but im still not having any joy, downloaded gunzipped and
untarred the file into /usr/lib/firefox/plugins/ even removed the old one.
Tried BBC iplayer and on this site the play button shows but you click it
and it doesnt do anything. It seems odd how some sites work and some dont.

Any other things I can try?

Thanks

Mark