[ubuntu-uk] ubuntu-manual

Luke-Jennings ubuntujenkins at googlemail.com
Mon May 10 19:04:34 BST 2010

Hello

I am one of the team members, I don't know if you are aware but you can
buy it printed on lulu [1], this is the US English version . This may be
cheaper depending on how many you want. (Do feel free to print your own)
When I purchased my copy I used the code FREESHIP and it all came to
£5.17 for one copy. I don't know if the code still works but it is worth
a go.

Happy reading

Luke Jennings (ubuntujenkins)

[1]http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/getting-started-with-ubuntu-1004/10793559