[ubuntu-uk] Min/max buttons on 10.04

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Thu May 6 19:37:05 BST 2010

On 05/05/10 09:37, Dianne Reuby wrote:
> I'm confused - I've read about the min/max/close buttons being moved,
> and I was quite happy, soon got used to it. But I changed to another
> theme and they're back on the right.
>
> Is it just that 10.04 is using some legacy themes which haven't been
> updated? (These are in the pre-installed set, I haven't added any
> myself).

Theme clearlooks will revert the windows button to the right hand
side. I prefer this although if I further, after this, I  customise to
get 'colours'  as Ambiance, for example, I get 'modern' colours and
buttons but on the RHS.

I understand that the legacy 'Human' theme (8.04) is still available
to install from repos, if wanted, I was tempted, but Clearlooks, with
a little customisation seems ok for me.
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user