[ubuntu-uk] Malformed line 55

Anthony Coyle coyle.anthony at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:35:00 BST 2010

Hi Al,

I looked at the sources file. I had made a mistake as I had written deb
http//: whereas I should have written deb http://

I corrected the line and then went to software sources and corrected there
the package source.  However I am still getting the malformed line 55
report. I rechecked the sources list and this now skows the corrected source
ie deb http://

Why should this be?

Benjy