[ubuntu-uk] Final Upgrade to Lucid, not worked completely

NTLWorld b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sun May 2 13:20:26 BST 2010

On Sun, 2010-05-02 at 12:29 +0100, Daniel Case wrote:
> I have the same problems with the wireless on my Dell Inspiron Mini,
> like you i dual boot...
> Originally it had no internet at all, i then installed the Broadcam
> proprietary drivers and it started showing the networks, but it
> refuses to connect to my sky (or any!) router, it just comes back
> asking for the key again...

I have a Dell Inspiron Mini 10v - Ubuntu Lucid - not dual boot.  I
installed the Broadcom driver and it worked straight out of the box.
Mind you, my Linksys wi-fi is operating unsecured.  I'll have to try
putting a key in to the wi-fi hub and see whether I get the same problem
--
NTLWorld <b.drake at ntlworld.com>