[ubuntu-uk] London Ubuntu install party?

John Stevenson john at jr0cket.com
Sat Mar 27 18:02:52 GMT 2010

Hello all,
Thanks for all the feedback.  I was planning this for the 1st May, but this
has been pointed out as the same weekend as oggcamp.

Would you all still be interested on a simultaneous London event or would
you prefer the following weekend?

I have a venue in mind which would cater for up to 100 people, has wireless
Internet connectivity and plenty of space.  The venue would cost to hire, so
would either have to charge a small fee (£10-25) on entry or get some
sponsorship.  Would you all still be interested if there is an entrance fee?

I have about 50 people interested in the initial idea, so am busy trying to
organise the details and check everyone is still interested.  Your feedback
is much appreciated.

Thank you
John Stevenson

--
John Stevenson
jr0cket.com

Excellent BDD immersion workshop at Skills Matter starts from February 2010
 http://bit.ly/6MwtIW