[ubuntu-uk] Create a DVD

Philip Stubbs philip at stuphi.co.uk
Fri Mar 26 11:50:05 GMT 2010

On 26 March 2010 10:22, javadayaz <javadayaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I placed a DVD in the tray. A menu opened (CD/DVD creator). I dragdroped the
> mpeg file in there and clicked create. A dvd was created.
> This works fine on several pcs..but doesnt seem to work on a dvd player
> connected to a tv.
> What am i doing wrong? any help....

When you put the DVD into a PC, what do you see? Do you see the
original mpeg file or do you see VOB files? I would guess the former.
If so then you would be better using a program like DeVeDe to convert
the file into the correct structure and make a disc image that can
then be burnt to a DVD.

--
Philip Stubbs