[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Science Museum Visit - WiFi Available!

Jon Reynolds maillist at jcrdevelopments.com
Thu Mar 25 10:26:55 GMT 2010

Well as it turns out, April 17 is my Mum's birthday so not likely I
could come anyway.

Its funny tho, as just this week I have been wanting to go only to see
the IMAX Hubble 3D showing in there.... that's on at the mo. Really
would like to see it. Its about 50 mins long and should be spectacular
visually.

I would take my kids for a trip there, but they are a little on the
young side to enjoy it (22 months and 6 weeks!)

Hope it goes well for everyone else.

Jon