[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Science Museum Visit - WiFi Available!

Joe O'Dell 09jodell at samwhit.org.uk
Wed Mar 24 16:16:29 GMT 2010

That is very true, but I was thinking more of someone like yourself pulling out a laptop for a quick 5 minutes and saying "look at this [om nom nom explain here]"

But yes, I can understand - It was more of a "its there if you need it" rather than a "we have to use it".

As you said yourself, it's just my 2p

Joe O'Dell
9M
Year 9 G&T Student at Samuel Whitbread Community College
09jodell at samwhit.org.uk
samwhit.org.uk