[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Science Museum Visit - WiFi Available!

Isabell Long isabell121 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:38:29 GMT 2010

On 24 March 2010 11:58, Joe O'Dell <joseph.odell at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I just wanted to let you all know that I have been in contact with the
> Science Museum (for issyl0's organised outing there in April), and they have
> free WiFi access available.

Thanks for doing that Joe, very resourceful of you.

> All it entails is that we collect the key from the Information Desk when we
> arrive, which is no hardship seeing as it is free!

OK.  I will try to be there about ten when the doors open so I'll go
and get one and will be bringing my laptop and monitoring
twitter/IRC/email etc - if anyone gets lost twitter is a great help,
I've realised that many times!

> I've included the email below if anyone is interested.

Great, cheers.

Isabell.

--
Regards,