[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Science Museum Visit - WiFi Available!

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 24 11:58:51 GMT 2010

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been in contact with the
Science Museum (for issyl0's organised outing there in April), and they have
free WiFi access available.

All it entails is that we collect the key from the Information Desk when we
arrive, which is no hardship seeing as it is free!

I've included the email below if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Joe

Hi Joe,