[ubuntu-uk] C64 running Ubuntu?

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Fri Mar 19 15:41:51 GMT 2010

This looks like a very nice computer, but we have to wait until 1st June
2010 to see pricing or to be able to order.

I would think it is real, there is no reason why such hardware should
not exist. And great as well that the default OS is Ubuntu, if you want
Windows, you pay extra. All computers should be sold this way, with a
few other choices of Linux for no extra cost and Windows at various
prices, so that a person could have Ubuntu, Ubuntu Studio, or Kubuntu, etc.

If I was looking for a neat small PC that requires little space, this is
a real serious alternative to having a laptop in the home that would
otherwise never be taken out anywhere.

David King