[ubuntu-uk] PyWeek

Daniel Bell daniel.bell at saraclan.com
Sun Mar 14 21:21:02 GMT 2010

Instead of coding directly into a etherpad instance or saving our work into
an etherpad instance, how about we use Bzr and launchpad, and use IRC and
etherpad as a way of communicating. This way we can work on our own branches
of the code (a good advantage of the distributed version control) and use
the code-review and merge tools within launchpad to merge our changes into
the branch.