[ubuntu-uk] OT: Need some Routers

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:45:42 BST 2010

> On a lighter note, Mid-Kent College in Gillingham uses linux servers
> with Moodle on,

says who? I'm working to move them to Ubuntu but at the moment they are on
Windows. Oddly the main drive to shift them is that Mahara doesn't play
nicely on IIS and I really want rid of the Xampp set-ups I've inherited

> and moodle is packaged in the Ubuntu repositories so it
> is already there.
>
> From experience I'd say it's not a good idea to use the Moodle version in
the repos as an apt-get upgrade can break any custom changes.
if you want Moodle help though I can offer it depending on where you are and
what help you want.

Dan Attwood
VLE Admin Midkent College