[ubuntu-uk] Come test Launchpad's new bug subscription process in London or Birmingham

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Mon Jun 21 11:38:41 BST 2010

Hello,

I'm looking for five or six people who can get to either central
London or Birmingham one day this week, to come and tell me what they
think of proposed changes to Launchpad's bug subscription process.

It's pretty straightforward: I'll show you some paper mock-ups of what
we're planning to do and you tell me what you think. In return, I'll
give you £40. You need to be a frequent user of Launchpad's bug
tracker and also happy to be videoed.

If you're interested, mail me or ping me on irc (mrevell on Freenode).

Cheers :)

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting