[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu in Business - London, July 13th

Anton Piatek anton at piatek.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 22:10:21 BST 2010

My employer (IBM) has indeed done that and given me time to attend. I am
looking forward to it!

Anton

On 16 Jun 2010 22:08, "Alan Bell" <alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com>
wrote:

Rob Beard wrote:
> Depends how big it is, not sure if the Lighthouse would realistically
> have eno...
part of the reason we are doing the London event during working hours is
that we *don't* want people to take time off work. We want them to come
on company time as part of their job, just like they would to go visit
events run by proprietary software vendors.
As for running one in Paignton, that could certainly work, however it
won't have the same catchment area as London. It needs to be targeted at
the kinds of businesses that are common in the area.

Alan.

ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com
https://wiki.ubu...