[ubuntu-uk] Dell says Ubuntu safer than Windows

Matthew Bassett hewbass at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 10:05:34 BST 2010

On 15 June 2010 09:50, Mary Mooney <memooney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you tried the Linux Emporium
>
> www.linuxemporium.co.uk
>
> Based in the Midlands (of England)
>
> Mary
> ------
> Mary Mooney DEUK'05

I've been waiting for them to get hold of something with better
battery life than the Lenevo IdeaPad S10-2-3 (like, for instance, a
Lenevo IdeaPad S10-3...)

After portability, battery life is my main criteria. Unfortunately my
best bet at the moment seems to be a Samsung N220, but I can't bring
myself to purchase something pre-installed with windows (... it will
only encourage them to carry on doing it).

ZaReason will export to the UK, but that seems a bit extreme...