[ubuntu-uk] A new member ?

Kévin Gaspard kevin.gaspard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 01:55:52 BST 2010

Hello

I want to participate Ubuntu Party in England, I am French (I live near
Paris) and I have already participated in two Ubuntu Party with Ubuntu-fr
association (8.04 and 10.04) and two instance Linux Solution (2008 and
2010).

I want to improve my English, writing correct, but it seems you spoken is
just devastating to me right now, my goal is to improve my pronunciation and
accent to be able to take part in any Ubuntu Party on the other side of the
English Channel !

I'm already on the IRC channel for speak with you.

I hope I sent this email to the right place, if this is not the case, thank
you let me know.

Sincerely, Kevin Gaspard.