[ubuntu-uk] Still having problems with recovery......

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Thu Jun 10 20:28:40 BST 2010

On 10/06/10 19:33, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> On 10/06/10 19:08, John Matthews wrote:
> <snip />
>
>> Ok, I posted this almost 12 hours ago, I just wondered can somebody help
>> please?
>>
> Hi John,
>
> we are all volunteers and "normal" people on this list offering advice
> for free.
>
> If someone has a suggestion to help you I'm sure they will read and
> respond when they can.
>
> Alan

It also kind of negates this 'Improving Support' thread really, doesnt
it, nothing has really changed has it, the same thing comes across, you
are all 'just' volunteers, which you do push down peoples throats. I
wish I could something about it, I would like to be able to help, but I
cant, I dont know enough, which makes things things kind awkward.

John

--
Ubuntu User #30817