[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu on Dell (revisited) ....

e-mail b.drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 4 20:59:05 BST 2010

Hi Dianne .....

On 4 June 2010 11:45, Dianne Reuby <pramclub at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Great work! What email address did you use? I can only find
> phone/chat/postal contacts for them.

Someone on this list suggested writing to Dell CEO - Michael Dell (
michael at dell.com) and my email was answered quickly by the guy in the reply
I attached.  I just got so frustrated by the lack of ways to make contact
with Dell UK.

I wonder if an official communication from Ubuntu UK asking to partner with
Dell UK would help? "We'll support the OS - you supply the hardware to our
folk" kind of approach might work ....  I'm willing to write something, what
do the folk here think?

Regards,     Barry Drake.