[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu on Dell (revisited) ....

e-mail b.drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 4 16:13:30 BST 2010

Hi there ...

The e-mail I sent to Michael brought a reply from a guy (In Delhi?) asking
for full details.  I have this morning received the attached.  I think it
clarifies Dell UK position quite well.  At least they state in writing that
they ARE prepared to honour the hardware warranty when we have installed
Ubuntu.  We now need loads of Eurobuntians asking Dell UK to reinstate the
Ubuntu machines!!!!

Barry Drake