[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Site Rebranding - Mockups

Christopher Swift christopher.swift at linux.com
Thu Jun 3 17:00:31 BST 2010

Ar Iau, 2010-06-03 am 16:09 +0100, ysgrifennodd Sean Miller:
> Suggestion: on "option1" we have a rotating image.
>
> So the one we see in the png is "London, UK", the next one might be
> "Floral Dance, Cornwall, UK", the next one "Dancing at the Glastonbury
> Festival, UK" and so and so on... could have about 30 different images
> of UK culture that alternate - that way, nobody would feel excluded.
>
> Sean

I don't really see much point in reinventing the wheel here.  Luckily
the Ubuntu Drupal team has setup a lovely theme and a few extra modules
for Drupal which can design a wonderful website.  Here's a mockup of the
site http://img2.pict.com/3e/8d/0b/3600091/0/1275580649.jpg .

The Ubuntu Header module could be replaced with any module which allows
to rotation of images and as such there could be such landmarks as Big
Ben,  Stadiwm y Mileniwm, the houses of the parliaments and assemblies
of the UK and whatever else takes your fancy.

Chris.
--
Christopher Swift <christopher.swift at linux.com>