[ubuntu-uk] ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 62, Issue 1

Roy Jamison xteejyx at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:29:56 BST 2010

What the hell? 64 bit version is perfectly fine and I, and many others
would recommend it, but only if you have a 64 bit machine, i.e. AMD64,
Intel Core2Duo, etc. Perhaps there has been a mistake in wording here,
as it is correct to think that most users would be happy with 32 bit
Ubuntu, but nevertheless 64 bit Ubuntu is hardly 'bleeding edge'.