[ubuntu-uk] Lost internet usage in Ubuntu 9.04

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Wed Jul 28 23:30:31 BST 2010

Thanks for the replies, I only just saw some of them today.

My email provider, 1&1, on its mail server, had somehow decided recently
that about 95% of mail sent to this account was spam (I only use this
address for a few linux related things) and so after going into the 1&1
webmail, I managed to mark all the "spam" messages at not spam, and then
retrieve them in Thunderbird. None of the messages it marked as spam
were spam at all, in fact, I don't think I really get much spam at all
on this email address (which is a testament to this mailing list).

David King