[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu for small business

Jim Price d1version at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:42:20 BST 2010

I've been reading the list for a few weeks (and posted once to get gmane
set up and tested) in preparation for an upcoming job. I have a contact
who is keen on using open source wherever possible in a new startup
company, so I am looking for any kind of resources which might help in
such a situation. I've been using open source software for years, but
only in large corporations in fairly narrow applications.

I couldn't make the Ubuntu in Business meeting a couple of weeks ago,
but is there a writeup of what happened there? Are there any other good
starting points to get an overview of what Ubuntu can offer the small
(but hopefully fast growing) business?

--
Jim Price