[ubuntu-uk] Fwd: [sf-uk-discuss] An 'open source manifesto' to counter the ICT cuts

pmgazz pmgazz at gmx.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 12:22:14 BST 2010

This is interesting - but last time I tried to work with a school they
were stuck with a preferred MS supplier by the LA and there was also a
problem with electronic whiteboard drivers for Ubuntu/Linux? Obviously,
this doesn't stop them from using FOSS on MS Win but I wonder if anyone
knows about driver availability for the whiteboards now?

Paula